Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Tofu Egg Salad
1 serving: 281 mg. sodium per serving
4 ounces frozen firm tofu, defrosted
1. Combine mayonnaise with the next 6 ingredients. Stir to combine well.
2. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Gently press defrosted tofu in a towel until water is removed. Crumble into a salad bowl.
2. Add spinach leaves to the salad bowl.
3. Place mayonnaise mixture into the salad bowl. Stir to combine well.
4. Cut up hard boiled egg into the salad bowl in small pieces. Stir again to combine. Serve.