Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Stove Top Cauliflower
4 servings: 176 mg. sodium per serving
3 Tablespoons healthy oil
1. Bring water to boil in a steamer pot. Place cauliflower in the steamer's basket, and steam the broccoli until it is tender, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine garlic granules, black and lemon peppers, dried parsley and salt in a bowl.
3. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium low heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring often, until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add spices. Stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add steamed cauliflower. Stir to combine well.
4. Sprinkle cauliflower mixture with Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine well.
5. Sprinkle cauliflower mixture with ground walnuts. Stir to combine. Heat through. Serve.