Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Steamed Chopped Kale with Almonds
1-1/2 Tablespoons healthy oil
1. Combine oregano, basil, black pepper, lemon pepper and salt in a bowl.
2. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Heat oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium low heat. Add onion and garlic. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add oregano, basil, black and lemon pepper and salt. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
3. Add kale. Stir to combine. Add lemon juice. Stir to combine again. Cook, stirring often, until kale is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add almonds. Stir to combine. Heat through. Serve.