Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
This low sodium pasta salad tastes best when served hot, so plan to reheat those left-over refrigerated portions, if any, before serving.
3 ounces small elbow macaroni
1. Combine artichoke hearts, onions, garlic and the next 4 seasonings in a bowl.
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain, rinse, set aside.
2. Heat oil over medium low heat in a 9 inch skillet. Add tomatoes and sugar. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add artichoke hearts, onion, garlic and seasonings. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add cooked noodles and cheese. Stir to combine. Turn heat to low. Allow flavors to blend for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.