Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
1 pound salmon fillets, 1 inch thick at thickest point
1. Combine onion and next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Grease a shallow casserole dish. Place salmon steak in the dish, skin side down.
3. Dot salmon steak with butter. Pour onion mixture evenly over top of salmon.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Turn oven down to 375 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 10 more minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve.