Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Hot Potato Salad
4 servings: 184 mg. sodium per serving
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Wash potatoes. Do not peel. Chop potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Barely cover potatoes with water in a saucepan. Bring water to a boil; cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
1. Heat the oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add green onion and cook, stirring often, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add mustard/spice mixture. Stir well.
4. Add cooked potatoes; stir to combine. Turn heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add yogurt. Stir to combine. Heat through and serve.