Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
If the egg is added, each serving will have 156 mg. of sodium. This is a tasty salad with or without the egg.
Servings: 124 mg. sodium per serving
3 cups torn spinach leaves, rinsed and dried
1. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic powder and pepper in a bowl.
1. Place spinach leaves in a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle spinach leaves with onion.
3. Pour oil mixture over spinach leaves and mix until well combined.
4. Divide spinach salad into two servings. Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Grate egg evenly over the two servings. Serve.
* I have found that the easiest way to hard boil an egg is to place the egg in a small saucepan; cover with water; bring water to a boil. Remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes. Pour out hot water; add cold water and some ice cubes. Allow to cool. Voila! A hard-boiled egg.