Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Oven Baked Fries
3 servings: 109 mg. sodium per serving
1 pound russet potatoes, cleaned and dried
1. Combine herbs and spices in a small bowl.
2. Cut potatoes into thin strips; place in a large bowl.
3. Pour 1 Tablespoon oil over potatoes; stir with hands until potatoes are evenly covered with oil.
4. Sprinkle herb/spice mixture over potatoes; stir with hands to combine well.
5. Place potatoes on a well greased baking sheet in a single layer with potatoes not touching each other.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Bake potatoes for 15 minutes, or until soft. Use a spatula to remove the potatoes from the baking sheet. Serve.