Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
The small amount of reduced sodium ham, added to the prepared mustard, lemon pepper and dill weed give this low sodium salad a great taste without adding any additional salt.
2 servings: 256 mg. sodium per serving
2 large eggs
1. Cover eggs with water in a small sauce pan. Bring water to a boil; cover pan and remove from heat. Let stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool completely under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water.
1. Peel eggs; chop into small (1/2 inch) pieces. Place in a bowl with ham, celery and green bell pepper.
2. Combine mayonnaise and the next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Gently combine mayonnaise mixture and egg mixture together. Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
4. Spoon half the egg salad on each lettuce leaf. Serve.