Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
4 large eggs
1. Place eggs in a 2 quart saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover pan and remove from heat. Let stand for 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
1. Remove shells from eggs. Cut eggs in half. Remove yolks from the whites and place yolks into a bowl.
2. Mash yolks flat with a fork.
3. Add lemon pepper, mustard, cayenne pepper and mayonnaise to yolks. Whip yolks with the fork until smooth.
4. Divide yolk mixture into 8 equal parts, about 2 level teaspoons per part. Put yolk mixture back in the whites, pressing down gently with a fork that has been dipped in cold water. Top with a pinch or two of paprika for color. Refrigerate until serving.