Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Stove Top Turnips
If you like turnip, this tasty dish is easy to make. It's a nice side dish to any meal.
2 servings: 115 mg. sodium per serving
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
1. Place tarragon, thyme, chives, pepper and salt in a bowl.
2. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Heat oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium low heat. Add turnip and bell pepper. Stir to combine.
2. Add spices. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Cover skillet. Cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally (return cover to skillet after stirring), until turnip is tender. Serve.