Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
White Fish Baked and Broiled
1 pound thin white fish fillets (such as sole, haddock or tilapia)
1. Crush cumin seeds with a rolling pin between two sheets of waxed paper until seeds are finely ground.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place flour on a plate. Dip fish in flour. Shake off excess flour.
3. Move fish to a clean plate. Brush oil evenly over fish on both sides. Place fish on baking sheet.
4. Bake fish for 8 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven.
5. Brush top of fish evenly with lemon juice mixture.
6. Turn oven to "broil." Broil fish 3 inches from the heat, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 to 4 minutes. Serve.