Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Sugar Baked Chicken Thighs
If you like a sweet tasting chicken, this is the low salt recipe for you.
4 servings: 219 mg. sodium per serving
3 Tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1. Combine sugar, mustard, pepper and salt in a bowl with a fork. (Mixture will be sticky.)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken, smooth side up, in greased baking dish.
3. Rub sugar mixture evenly over top of chicken until sugar seems to "melt" into chicken.
4. Bake chicken, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Serve.