Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Spicy Chicken Thigh
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
1. Combine onion and garlic in a bowl.
1. Heat oil over medium-low heat in a 9-inch fry pan. Add the onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add herb/spice mixture. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chicken. Stir until chicken is heated through.
4. Add the wine, rice and chicken broth; stir until combined. Bring mixture to a boil; turn heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, until the rice absorbs the liquids, stirring occasionally. Serve.