Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Pork Chops in Tomato Sauce
2 servings: 96 mg. sodium per serving
2 lean pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick), visible fat removed
1. Combine onion and garlic in a bowl.
1. Heat oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium low heat. Brown the pork chops on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
2. Add onions and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Add chops, turning once to coat with sauce. Bring sauce to a boil; reduce heat to simmer. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until tender. Serve.