Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Leftover Pork Tenderloin
I use lacinato kale because I prefer the taste and texture of this variety. If you prefer another type of kale, give it a try. It may take more or less time to become tender when cooked.
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
1. Combine onions and garlic in a bowl.
2. Combine Tamari sauce and pepper in a separate bowl.
3. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Heat oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium low heat. Add onions and garlic to the pan. Cook until onions are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add pork, kale and spinach. Stir to combine. Turn heat to low. Cover the pan and simmer, stirring often (replacing the lid after each stir), until leaves are tender, about 8 minutes. (Kale will still have a slight crunch.)
3. Add Tamari sauce mixture. Stir to combine. Heat through. Serve.