Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Grilled Dijon and Rosemary Chicken Breast
I have found that for all of the chicken breasts to come out tender and moist when grilled, they all have to be the same size. I cut my chicken into equal 1/4 pound pieces by removing both the thinnest and, if necessary, thickest part of the breast to create equal 1/4 pound pieces. I use the cut away portions for cooked chicken.
4 servings: 129 mg. sodium per serving
4 (1/4 pound each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix mustard, water and rosemary in a shallow 10 x 10 inch dish.
2. Add chicken, turning several times to coat with sauce. Cover and place in refrigerator for an hour, turning after a half hour.
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
2. Move chicken to a plate. Brush both sides of chicken with some of the marinade. Spread oil evenly over both sides of the chicken. Place on grill.
3. Cook until chicken is white throughout, about 8 to 9 minutes per side. Serve.