Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Place onion, green onion and garlic in a bowl.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat oil over medium low heat in a heavy 9 inch skillet.. Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add zucchini and mushrooms, and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add spinach and cook until spinach is limp, stirring continually.
5. Add spice/herb mixture and stir until well combined. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add egg mixture to vegetables, stirring gently to mix well. Simmer, uncovered, until eggs are almost firm, about 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Place skillet in oven. Bake, uncovered, until mixture is firm, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve.