Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
2 Tablespoons healthy oil
1. In a bowl, break up the leftover fish into very small pieces. Remove any bones. Add mashed potatoes. Stir to combine well with a large spoon.
2. Add bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, peppers and salt. Stir to combine well again.
3. Add egg. Stir again until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
4. Form mixture into 4 equal cakes that are 1/2 inch thick.
1. Heat oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat. Add cakes. Cook on first side until browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Turn cakes over. Cook until second side is browned, about 4 minutes. Serve.