Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Chicken with Tomato Sauce
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
Prep. Instructions1. Combine onion and garlic in a bowl.
2. Combine the paprika, pepper and salt in a separate bowl.
3. Combine the tomato sauce, wine and lemon juice in a separate bowl.
4. Have all other ingredients on hand.
1. Heat oil over medium-low heat in a 9-inch skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion starts to soften, about 5 minutes..
2. Add spices. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add chicken. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add tomato sauce mixture. Stir to combine. Simmer several minutes to let flavors blend. Add yogurt if using. Stir to combine. Heat for a few minutes; do not boil. Serve.