Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Catfish in Orange Sauce
4 servings; 118 mg. sodium per serving)
1/2 cup orange juice
1. Combine orange juice, Tamari sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and corn starch in a bowl. Mix to combine.
1. Heat oil in a medium (9 inch) skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add onion , garlic and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add catfish to the pan and stir until the fish loses its pink color and is white, about 5 minutes.
4. Add orange juice mixture and cook until sauce has become thickened. Turn heat down, and simmer, covered, until the fish is tender, 10 to 15 minutes, until a fork can be easily inserted into the fish. Serve.