Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Crustless Peach Cobbler
This low sodium peach cobbler is easy to make. It's tasty even without the crust.
8 servings: 13 mg. sodium per serving
2 packages (10 oz. each) unsweetened no salt added peach slices
1. Cut frozen peaches into 1/4 inch slices. Allow peaches to defrost.*
2. Combine flour, sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Add milk; stir well to combine after each Tablespoon.
3. Combine melted butter and granola in a separate bowl.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease pie pan very lightly with healthy oil.
3. Layer peaches in the pie pan. Pour milk mixture over the peaches, making sure it is evenly distributed.
4. Sprinkle buttered granola evenly over the top of the moistened peaches.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices are bubbly and topping is lightly browned. Serve.
*Peaches can be defrosted in a microwave. Do this in small portions, checking every 10 seconds to see if they have defrosted. Then place them, as soon as defrosted and with their juice, into the greased pie pan. Once all of the peaches have been transferred to the pie pan, continue as instructed in Cooking Instruction number 3.