Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
12 servings: 40 mg. sodium per serving
1-3/4 cup all purpose flour
1. Place flour, sugar, plus the next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring enough to moisten the dry ingredients.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries.
4. Line muffin cups with paper muffin liners. Fill each cup with a little over 3 Tablespoons batter.
5. Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the muffins.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove muffins from pan and serve warm, or continue cooling on the wire rack.